THE TOP, Academic Support is accountable to supply leadership in the efficient coordination, monitoring, guidance, and continuous enhancement of student and educational services at the faculty. Academic Services consist of:
Student Providers : Admissions, pupil counseling, career assistance, student care and engagement;
Sign up : Student sign up system, admissions, assessment, college student records, and institutional analysis centered on facilitating continuous enhancement in student achievement; provides leadership to program, organize and manage all the activities linked to the Registration Section, including serving because the official certified keeper of ECAE’s student information.
- Develop goals and targets for the successful procedure of student and educational services functions at the faculty level.
- Direct the management of the training student application, registration, and tracking program to add all learning student information relating to admissions, placement, grades and registration.
- Develop procedures to boost operations linked to student registration and information.
- Supervise the production of person schedules for college students and staff, including the effective usage of classrooms, labs along with other resources within the faculty.
- Manage the implementation and growth of schedules for assessments.
- Provide educational and institutional research evaluation and information to administration as required.
- Maintain integrity and standards with regards to all approved ECAE educational policies and procedures.
- Supervise the preparation of the learning student recruitment strategy and monitor appointments to secondary educational institutions and visits from institutions to ECAE.
- Supervise the processing of student apps and the entrance of new learners.
- Supervise the maintenance of attendance processes.
- Provide leadership in student involvement within college-wide activities and activities.
- Supervise pupil co-curricular and further activities that product classroom education.
- Assist the training student councils to greatly help them established and achieve goals.
- Provide leadership to counseling, profession advising, and job positioning.
- Direct the business of college student awards and ceremonies which includes graduation.
- Supervise the professional and career advancement plans for national college students and academic services personnel.
- Ensure compliance with quality assurance suggestions.
- Serve on suitable ECAE committees.
- Oversees growth of the Department’s economic and manpower budget, making sure provision of sufficient assets to meet up target objectives and objectives of most functions involved.
- Other tasks and duties as designated by the faculty Academic Dean.
Apply for this job: Click here