مدير التخطيط والتطوير
دائرة الخدمات العامة Ras Al Khaimah, UAE Posted 2021/02/03 09:14:32 Expires 2021-02-08 Ref: JB1100004574
- Responsible for establishing and managing most planning and quality inside RAKWA employed in close cooperation with various other RAKWA departments
- Accountable for validating and growing annual capital functions scope and program, with regards to the current Expert Plan. This would be achieved in near liaison with other groups and form the foundation of tasks delivered by the administrative centre Projects team.
- Match and develop functioning relations with all crucial RAK private and open public external stakeholders and get ready the RAKWA strategic programs relative to the growth locations and emerging specifications of the Emirate.
- Develop and keep maintaining asset and planning data source tools to aid RAKW which includes GIS and hydraulic modelling.
- Represents the Authority on complex matters to other federal government departments, officials, and outside organizations; and semi-governmental companies
- Establish technical guidelines, functioning procedures, and market standards to standardize RAKWA operations inside line the strategic vision of the agency. This can require near collaboration with all the department managers.
- Lead complex response and evaluation to external programmers and Consultants style solutions and proposals, regarding industry and regional standards, RAKWA strategic programs, and inside coordination within inner stakeholders as required. Prepare comments and accordingly provide approvals and NOC’s.
- Develop and lead a good in-house design and complex team to create internal engineering abilities and support more style initiatives without reliance upon Consultants.
- Support Emiratization by using and training up younger engineers within the engineering and planning disciplinese.
- Provide specialized and engineering options and advice to some other RAKWA departments as needed. Focus on their technical requirements and serve because the technical motor of the Company accordingly.
Wastewater Technical Engineering
Strategic Infrastructure Preparation
Team Communication</p and Coordination
Hydraulic Modelling Knowledge
Reporting & Presenting
GIS Databases and Apps
Mentoring and teaching
Tendering and procurement
Engineering drawings and specs
Bachelors / Masters inside Water or even Wastewater Engineering
Sub Job Name
Planning &High quality Department Manager
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Employer (Federal government Sector-Local)
Career Degree Management
Yrs of Experience Min: 12
Degree Bachelor’s diploma
Apply for this job: Click here