مدير إدارة تقنية المعلومات
Higher Schools of Technology Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2021/02/21 07:05:25 Expires 2021-03-23 Ref: JB1100004675
The Director is in charge of strategic coordination and planning of the growth and shipping of technology enabling online, hybrid, blended, and face-to-face understanding environments. He/she is in charge of the awareness and capability advancement across all HCT campuses for faculty in making use of and utilizing the technologies. He/she is in charge of the assistance of e-content growth and digital library in addition to for learning management systems that support both college students and faculty.
- Identify emerging developments and conduct requirements analysis offering opportunities for academic applications and services
- Develop and oversee faculty advancement linked to instructional and training with technology learning along with faculty internationally licensed to transport digital instruction.
- Design, develop and deliver training to employees and faculty in the usage of instructional technology and educational guidelines, instructional resources, instructional systems, and multimedia hardware/software program to aid learning and teaching.
- Collaborate with IT Services regarding instructional delivery systems, course growth software, support services for college students and faculty, and recommendations as suitable.
- Work with educational faculty and applications for the e-content advancement and needed assistance in-class shipping with hands-on tools.
- Oversee the library selection and its own digital content.
- Oversee the integration of the library with the innovation areas.
- Function with the training management systems group to recognize new trends and providers had a need to enhance service shipping both for faculty and pupil
- Direct and coordinate the set-upward, implementation, reporting of lecture broadcasting, recording techniques, and report enhancements necessary for student services.
apply for the positioning
To, please visit this connect to register:
- Minimum of a decade of work experience within using technology within eLearning, with at the very least 4 years of encounter in a managerial function.
- Minimum of the Bachelor’s degree in another field is necessary e.g. Computer Technology, Engineering, Interpersonal Sciences.
- Complete English proficiency is necessary.
- Advanced implementation of electronic systems within eLearning.
- Know-how in establishing and delivering professional growth programs
Sub Job Name
Director – Intelligent Understanding Systems
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Education, Teaching, and Library
Employer (Federal government Sector-Federal)
Career Degree Director/Mind
Yrs of Experience Min: 10 Max: 20
Degree Bachelor’s diploma
Apply for this job: Click here